Google
 
Web www.alltheweb.com
www.metaseek.nl www.altavista.com

Friday, June 30, 2006

Adams given managerial role

Tony Adams has been given the assistant manager role at Portsmouth FC.

Adams replaces former assistant manager Kevin Bond, who has moved up North to Newcastle.

It is widely hoped by Arsenal fans that Adams will one day take on the manager role at the club where he is still idolised and was once captain.

Adams said: "Harry's a guy I respect and one I'd love to work with.

"He obviously thinks a lot of me to approach me and I've got a lot of admiration for him.

"The respect I've got for him is second to none, he's a great man.

"I love the character he is.

"He seems really honest and that's all I've ever wanted, to work for people who are like that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home