Google
 
Web www.alltheweb.com
www.metaseek.nl www.altavista.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006



Arsenal's New 2006/2007 kit


It's quite interesting, the new design. To me, it seems less modern that I had thought, being more retro.


You look at the kits at the World Cup and in particular the Adidas and Brazillian kits, they all have a moden look and feel to them.

I'm not a fan of the gold lines going down the side of the shirt, and I'm not sure of the collar / flap at the top either.

You see photos of the new Adidas and Reebok kits for next season (especially Ajax's and Liverpool's) and they're much more attractive than what Nike have produced here.

What I do like however, is the little cannon on the back of the collar. Nice nouch by Nike there.

More photos of the new kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home